- Please read the entire Audition Pack carefully before requesting an audition slot.
- Auditions will be held at Walters Rd Primary School – 158 Walters Rd, Blacktown – Entrance on Vella Crescent
- A Childrens audition will be held on the 20th of January between 10am – 12pm for children between the ages of 8 – 14.
- A mandatory Adult Movement audition will be held on Sunday the 20th January between 1pm – 3pm, with a featured dancers audition between 3pm – 4pm the same day.
- For anyone over the age of 14, auditions will be held on Monday the 21st and Wednesday the 23rd of January between 7pm – 10pm.
- If required, call-backs will be held at the directors’ discretion on Sunday the 27th of January.
- Each singing audition will go for approximately 15min.
- Final audition slots will begin 9:45pm both nights.
- Everyone must complete the attached audition form and bring it to the audition.
- Singing auditions will be held using an audition accompanist. A list of the songs to be sung for each character, as well as a link to the sheet music and backing track that will be used is listed below.
- Anyone over the age of 16 will need a valid and up to date Working with Childrens check. This is a free service as any cast member is a volunteer. It can be organised through Service NSW: https://wwccheck.ccyp.nsw.gov.au/Applicants/Application Please make sure you choose “Volunteer” and “Entertainment for children” as the reason.
CHILDRENS AUDITION PIECE:
CHILDRENS AUDITION FORM (AGES 8 – 14):
Date: Sunday the 20th of January between 10am – 12pm
LEADS AND ENSEMBLE AUDITION PIECES:
Ensemble – All other lead roles:
LEADS AND ENSEMBLE AUDITION FORM (AGED 15+):
Dates: Monday the 21st and Wednesday the 23rd of January between 7pm – 10pm